- Elimination of transport and storage of excavated material by traditional laying procedures;
Installation of pipes and cables in any season;
- Ensures the laying of underground objectives in any type of land (except for large boulders);
- The natural structure of the soil above the drilled area remains intact. Such a basement molded on and in contact with pipes can withstand the pressures resulting from loading the ground to the surface;
works efficiently in saturated and unsaturated areas of any type of soil;
it is adaptable to any pollution conditions and applicable to the recovery of any type of pollutant of economic interest (gas, oil, etc.), by bioventilation, absorption or recirculation of groundwater;
- Curve drilling can be performed that can go directly to the center of the contaminated area;
- The use of filters and drainage or suction devices makes precise and complete decontamination possible. Existing decontamination methods until now were restricted to horizontal drilling operations through dense soil layers, which produced risks of collapse.
Our team is at available for your with all the necessary details.
- Ensures an economical return on investment through high construction speed and implicit cost reduction;
- The time used to place the finished product is much shorter than the classic surface excavation method;
- The cost of placing the pipes does not depend on the depth at which this operation is performed, but only on the type of machine used and the widening operations;
- The excavated materials reach very small quantities at the starting points and arrival; so it is not necessary to transport and store them;
- Crossing traffic routes (roads, railways, water, runways) does not involve any interruption of traffic for high-capacity equipment;
- In situations where drilling is performed on slopes or steep sections (where the traditional technique requires special effort) horizontal drilling occurs at a speed almost equal to that on flat terrain;
- Drilling that encounter artificial obstacles can easily cross: railway stations, large factory halls, tanks, underground constructions, runways, forest areas, sports complexes, etc .;
- Elimination of land clearing and digging ditches in urban areas by classical procedures;
- One of the special advantages, which is unfortunately difficult to observe in a direct comparison of horizontal drilling techniques with those with open ditches, is that of the last costs. drilling and location operations. Costs are reduced especially when drilling below inhabited areas or streets, where with the traditional technique there are damages that are later recovered with difficulty.
- In plant parks, under tree alleys, or in other types of biotypes, horizontal drilling does not affect plant growth in any way, as their roots can be easily avoided;
- ecological protection of the environment (avoidance of noise and air pollution in the built-up area);
- because the excavated materials do not reach the surface, the movement of the inhabitants is not affected in any way;
- is a support real in the decontamination and ecological protection of the underground environment, without affecting the surface of the land;
- allows to reduce the risks of contamination of the drilling team and of the inhabitants with polluting substances in the area; of contaminated soils;
- allows the intact preservation of architectural and historical monuments;
- landslides and the effects of the location of equipment that affect especially the area at the edge of the open drilling area and consist in altering the conditions basement through the mixture of layers.